- The types of personal information which we hold
- The purposes for which we hold personal information
- How we use the personal information which we hold
- For how long we hold personal information and
- What procedures we have in place to protect your privacy.
What Personal Information Do We Hold?
We hold the following personal information:
- Information which you voluntarily provide to us when using this website (including, without limitation, your name, postal address(es), telephone number(s) e-mail address(es); and company name.
- Information about your use of this website.We do not hold any credit card information.
For What Purposes Do We Hold Personal Information?
We hold information which you provide to us for our own administrative, sales, marketing and product / service development purposes
Depending on the information which you have provided to us, we may contact you by letter, e-mail, fax, or telephone. If you would rather not be contacted by us, please let us know at by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We shall not sell, rent, trade or share any personal information which we hold except that:
- We may disclose information which is held by us where required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings;
For How Long Do We Hold Personal Information?
We will not hold on to any personal information for any longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes noted above.
What Procedures Do We Use to Protect Your Privacy?
We have strict security procedures covering the storage and disclosure of your information (although we do not warrant that this is the case) in order to prevent unauthorized access. This means that we may ask for proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you.
We hold computerized and electronic personal information only on computers that are password protected.
This website contains links to other websites. Equally, other websites may provide links to this website. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies, if any, of each and every website which you use.